Sandwiches are incredibly tasty, it’s one of those finger foods you can fix from the comfort of your home. It is simple and got easy recipes. There are a lot with of options and you can twist it to fit your style. Get excited, for I will be taking you on my procedure for making my favorite chicken and vegetable sandwiches. These are a must try! Relax and follow.
- Boneless chicken breast
- 6 slices of bread
- 3 round slices of onions
- 6 round slices of tomatoes
- 6 round slices of cucumber
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 spinach leaves
- Peanut butter ( Alternatively you can use Jam, Mayonnaise or any other dressing of your choice).
• Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Coat your baking dish with cooking spray. Slice your chicken breast (flattened). Brush both sides of the chicken breast with olive oil and marinate with seasonings.
• Bake chicken for 15minutes or until juices run clear
• Spread your foil on the cooking board and place each bread.
• Spread your peanut butter evenly on covering sides of the bread, then place your spinach, chicken breast, tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce.
• Cover with the other slice of bread, then wrap with a foil to keep them moist.
• Place in the oven to broil for 1 or 2minutes.
• Then your chicken vegetable sandwiches are ready.