……whetting your taste bud one meal at a time
Who is still on the bed? I woke up this morning so tired but what can I do? Have to go to work….I stumbled on these pictures on my phone last night and I thought it might interest you to know about my recipe for it and I decided to share it with you. Oh, it can easily be made and it’s a good way to lose some weight.
Grilling salmon is easy, all you need to do is to buy the salmon and get some veggies to go with it. It’s one of the easy food and it has some health benefits. Salmon is a rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, it’s a great source of protein, high in vitamins B, excellent source of potassium, full with selenium, contains the antioxidant astaxanthin, helps in weight control. You can have it for breakfast, luncheon or dinner.
• Foil pan
• Non-stick cooking spray
• Fresh salmon fillet
• Garlic spice (optional)
• Ginger spice (optional)
• Broccoli and green beans (or any vegetable of your choice)
• Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
• Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray
• Place salmon in the pan. (Face the skin side in the pan)
• Spice the top with salt, pepper, ginger, and garlic to taste
• Grill the salmon for 10 to 15 minutes (Check occasionally).
For the vegetables:
• Trim away the tough lower part of broccoli stem.
• Peel the remaining stem and cut the broccoli as required or into two.
• Wash with little salt and place in a steamer over boiling water
• Cover and steam for about 4 to 5 minutes (or until tender).
• Cut off both ends of your green beans, wash and follow a similar procedure to steam for 4 minutes.
Once it’s ready, serve your grilled salmon with vegetables as side dishes.