This process takes about 5mins to prepare and you will have your breakfast early in the morning as needed
• 1 clean jar with lid or a bowl
• Old Fashioned Oats
• 1 cup of milk
• Seeds (optional)
• Nuts (optional)
• 1-2 tsp Sweetener (optional)
• Some fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries and so on)
• Fat-free yoghurt
• Take a jar or a bowl and add a serving of old-fashioned oats.
• Fill the glass with the quantity you can finish the next morning. Add the seeds.
• Fill up the glass with liquid until the oats are well covered. You can use milk, coconut milk, or any other milk or liquid you prefer.
• Add your toppings. Such as nuts, seeds, raisins, berries, banana, cherries, apples or pears, peanut butter, coconut flakes, fat-free yogurt, etc. (note: you can add your toppings in the morning if you want them to crunch or add them at night to soak with oat).
• Cover the lid and put it in the fridge.
• Bring it out in the morning, and add any sweetener if you want, then enjoy!
Point: You can go to work with overnight oats prepared in a sealable lid jar.