……whetting your taste buds one meal at a time
Plantain Chips are one healthy snack that will take your taste buds on a journey. Plantain chips taste so delicious whether with ripe or unripe plantain. If you are like me that have always loved homemade, then you should try this.
- It is healthy and no deep frying. All you need is some plantains, baking pan and of course the oven. Learn about different ways you can prepare your plantainsGRILLED PLANTAIN WITH VEGETABLES HOW TO MAKE MASHED PLANTAIN Baked Plantain Frittata with Fresh Garlic and Ginger
Prep time: 5mins
Baking time: 25mins
Total time: 30 mins
- 1 unripe Plantain
- A cooking pan
- Non-sticky coconut oil
- Preheat the oven at 350 degree
- Wash the plantain, slit the knife through the peel to be able to take the peel off. Read on other ways to prepare plantainsGRILLED PLANTAIN WITH VEGETABLES Baked Plantain Frittata HOW TO MAKE MASHED PLANTAIN
- Slice into round shapes.
- Spray the non-sticky coconut oil in the baking pan.
- Then place the plantains flats on the baking pan. Spray the oil on top.
- Then place in the oven and bake until golden brown.
- Once it is done, turn off the heat and serve or snack.